Emily's sweater was finished several weeks ago, and I finally sewed on the buttons this week. The cooler weather was just what I needed to motivate me to finish this project.
Yes, this princess of mine still loves kittens. :)
The Pattern: Make Mine Strawberry
The Yarn: Liberty Wool by Classic Elite Yarn
Modifications: I shortened the length. And I'm glad I did. However, my sweater came out wider than I like....perhaps it's because I used a thicker yarn (even though I did get gauge!) or because I knit too loosely. Overall, I'm happy, happy, happy with this sweater; I will definitely make it again.