Monday, March 06, 2006

Capelet Revisited


Remember the furry capelet I made in February? Before I made it, I looked in 3 different fabric stores for some furry fabric that was more furry than the stuff I used. Last week I was in a little town with a little WalMart, and lo and behold they had the furry, furry fur in white. Being the perfectionist that I am, I bought some and made another capelet. We still have leftover satin from Jessica's wedding dress so all I had to buy was the fake fur and some ribbon. I finished the new capelet this afternoon. Don't you agree that the furry fur looks better than the not-so-furry fur? That's a lot of furrys(?) ... furries(?).... okay, fur! :-)
Ruth


THE NEW MORE FURRY CAPELET:














THE OLD LESS FURRY CAPELET:

2 comments:

  1. It is lovely, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, though the thicker version would certainly be warmer. The thinner version would be nice with a wool suit or something really simple.

    ReplyDelete