I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been busy trying to finish up a bunch of PIGS (Projects in Grocery Sacks).
This shirt I made Katie had been on my sewing table, cut out and ready to sew for over a month. Once I sat down to work on it, it took no time at all. The knotted buttons were the hardest part of the pattern. :-) The only alteration I had to make for Katie was to take some width out of the body of the shirt. I used a Simplicity "It's So Easy" pattern, and honestly, it was very easy.
Whenever I sew for one of my girls I am always afraid that they won't be pleased with the end result. Katie gave me no reason to fear, however; she was thrilled with the way her top came out and the way it fit. The shirt has already been worn on more than one occasion and it really does look nice on Katie.
On to the next pigs...