Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Simple Pleasures


Today I sewed the buttons on the Pure and Simple Cardigan sweater, and I can cross another UFO off my list. The sweater is the perfect amount of "too big" for Emily---it will fit just right this fall when the weather gets cooler.

My sewing room is upstairs, and it is too hot to be up there for long periods. Today I have enjoyed being outside where a breeze is blowing. The tiger lilies were calling my name again today, so I cut enough for a nice bouquet. They look so pretty on my dining room table! I smile everytime I walk by. Ah, the simple pleasures of life....

Ruth

3 comments:

  1. The sweater turned out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 07, 2007

    Very nice sweater! If you come Sat you should bring it to show us. I would love to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth,

    The sweater came out fantastic!!! I bet your little Emily looks adorable in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete