Friday, August 28, 2009

Nervous Excitement!

Tomorrow is it! My first arts and crafts fair! This month has been a crazy whirl of planning, sewing, and quilting...and it has all finally come together. Everything is packed and ready to go in the morning...baby quilts, chenille backed baby blankets, burpclothes, baby bibs, appliqued onsies, and some random little items.

Sorry I never got any pictures of my progress, but seriously, every spare moment I've had has been getting ready for this, and I simply haven't had time to blog or take pictures. I'll be sure and take lots of pictures of my booth and stuff tomorrow though, and I'll definitely do a post-show update!

Wish me luck!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your booth. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I will be looking forward to seeing pics of the booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. You will do fine. Your quilts, etc. will speak for themselves. You make lovely quilts and your a sweet person to boot. What's not to like? : )
    Take lotsa pics so we can see your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Can't wait for the report!

    ReplyDelete