Okay, Jess. You (and Ginny and Tami) asked, so here goes. Random things about myself. Very random. Boring. :-)
1. My mom had 7 children and I have 7 children.
2. I am learning to play the oboe....started as an adult never having played any instrument before. I love it! I take oboe lessons for the first time in my life.
3. I like Sudoku puzzles. One a day, at the least. Sudokuoftheday.com is great.
4. My 2GB Ipod Nano is not big enough. I enjoy listening to audio books, podcasts, and of course, music. (I prefer using speakers, not headphones).
5. I am a night owl. Reformation isn't possible--I've tried.
6. My favorite Christmas music is Handel's Messiah. The whole thing.
7. I love to sew. Oh, is that one obvious? Okay, how about, I don't like to cook?
8. Dark chocolate is absolutely the bomb. Love the stuff!
Now for some cuteness-- This is Emily reading Christmas books from the Christmas book bag that only comes out one month a year.