Ginny from A Crafter's Chronology tagged us with the "8 Things We Didn't Know About You" meme several weeks ago, and Tami from September's Bride tagged us to post 7 random things about ourselves. How about I post 8 random things that you don't know about me. Can I cover both bases at once?
Here we go!
1. I grew up in Colorado, and can still feel the crunch of pine needles under my feet when I imagine walking through a forest.
2. Once, when I was going through my edible flower stage, I served ice cubes with johnny-jump-ups frozen in them at a tea party. I think I was the only one who thought that was cool.
3. I hope you know this about me by now, but I love Jesus Christ, and walking in a right relationship with him is one of the most important things in my life.
4. Can I share one about my hubby? He drinks coffee in the shower. How crazy is that?
5. One of my best friends as a kid was my cat, Winnie Pooh. That poor cat got cried on and hugged on a lot. Winnie Pooh also used to correspond with my cousin's cat Taffy. They loved getting letters from each other!
6. I eat sour cream on everything and anything. Right now I seriously love the stuff. I bought two containers of it this week. Yummy!
7. Sewing my wedding dress was a huge dream of mine, and sometimes I can't believe I actually did it!
8. Right now I weigh 5 lbs less than I did before I got pregnant. That feels nice. =)
Ok, Mom, it's your turn!!