The bridesmaid dress is approximately 80% finished. All to be done is attaching the skirt lining and hemming both dress and lining. This picture was taken before I put in the side zipper (yes, I sewed my first-ever side zipper!) and before I made a few minor fitting alterations to the bodice. More pictures to come after the dress is completed.
I've been knitting a bit lately although I really do feel like sewing. Before Christmas, my husband commented that he needed a hat that covered his ears when he takes walks in the cold. So shortly before Christmas I knit him a hat with ear flaps. I think he likes it! :-)
I've also been knitting wrist-warmers...a quick, last minute gift for Jessica (can't find the pictures I took of them), and now I've started a pair for myself. These last few days have been lazy days for me...just sitting around knitting, reading, and listening to my iPod. Lazy days, but so relaxing.