Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sewing Room Makeover Part 1

My sewing room is getting a makeover this new year. Over our Christmas break, Justin and I painted the room a light buttery yellow color. Then Justin re-painted one of the walls white for me because I decided it was too much yellow. =) He's really sweet.

Now I'm in the process of re-organizing and decorating. Today I hung pictures, and the new curtains are almost done. I just need to sew the buttons on...more pictures later!

Cheers!
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Exciting Exciting! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I had no idea ya'll were painting it. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at looks like it will be pretty! I'd love to have a sewing room when we get a house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the finished room. Lucky you to get a whole room! :o) When I painted my kitchen buttery yellow, I found that it was brighter and lighter than when it was white.

    ReplyDelete