Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sewing For Children Contest

Today I received official notification that the Vintage Sundress won first place in the Sewing for Children Contest at Pattern Review. You can imagine my excitement! Second place went to Sandi for her beautiful smocked dress. Congratulations, Sandi, your dress is lovely!

Many thanks to Pattern Review for hosting the contest and to Sew Baby for sponsoring the oh-so-generous prize. I'm going to have so much fun shopping Sew Baby! Also, thank you to the PR members who voted for my entry, and thank you to all who read this blog. Everyone is so encouraging, and I do appreciate you all.

gratefully,
Ruth



Sewing for Children Large

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ruth!

    The outfit is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning first place on Pattern Review. I am so happy for you. I was hoping you would win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! All of the entries were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you, Mom! Can't wait to see what you get with your gift card prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 25, 2009

    Another well deserved win Ruth, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are great. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete