Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Birthday Loot


Wahoo! On my birthday yesterday I was excited to receive Knit Picks Options circular knitting needles from Mark, a knitting bag (really a tote bag) from Katie, and Tofutsies sock yarn from Jessica and Justin! My kind of loot! Oh, and I can't forget the "I'm Addicted" Sudoku mug that Ellen gave me! What a nice family I have!

Coffee, Sudoku, Knitting, and Chocolate (of course!) all go so well together! Hmmm..... I think I'll get off the computer and go knit some chocolate coffee while I work a Sudoku puzzle! :-)

Ruth
Wow! Every sentence of this post ends with an exclamation point!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like your day was very blessed!

    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth,

    I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!! I enjoyed seeing all your birthday goodies!!!

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete