Sunday, February 20, 2011

Coming soon...Vintage Notions book review!

oooh, look what arrived in the mail recently...a lovely package chock full of goodies from Amy Barickman of Indigo Junction. We're going to be doing a book and pattern review in the next couple weeks so check back...two readers will win a fun purse pattern! While you are waiting for the review and details, you can check out Amy's site HERE and her pattern lines HERE.

Jessica
Purse patterns to review and a fun tote bag... I love how the book came wrapped in actual pattern tissue paper from one of her patterns!

2 comments:

  1. I received this book as contest prize from BurdaStyle. I love it so far! The cover is so elegant with a vintage feel. The information is educational and fun!

    I also love how it came wrapped in a jacket pattern, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the review. Love the cover of that book. :)

    ReplyDelete