Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rambling, Until Later

Today I attempted to sew. Happy day! Even though I didn't get much more done than cut out the pattern, at least I made it up to my sewing room. It's been a good but busy week so far. Tomorrow I have an oboe lesson...another good thing...and I hope to do some more sewing, maybe even start the skirt I cut out today.

On another note, recently I added a few more sets of pattern weights to my Etsy shop, and today one set was included in a "treasury" made by Lynn Minney Designs. Thanks, Lynn! Isn't this collection pretty? I like the primary colors of the images.

Okay, I'm rambling. Until later,
Ruth


4 comments:

  1. I just put together my first treasury list. It's actually a lot of work, but really fun too. There is so much "eye candy" on Etsy. Ok I'm rambling too, but great job with being featured in this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Attempted to sew", sounds like me. Spring Break with the my oldest home hasn't help me add new designs to our store. But, we are enjoying the nice weather...

    http://pizazz88.blogspot.com/

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the same as you, how hard to get some time to enjoy sewing, it's been so long 'm past withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete