Thursday, September 20, 2012

Make Mine Strawberry (Cardigan)

Emily's sweater was finished several weeks ago, and I finally sewed on the buttons this week.  The cooler weather was just what I needed to motivate me to finish this project.

Yes, this princess of mine still loves kittens.  :)






 


The Pattern:  Make Mine Strawberry
The Yarn:  Liberty Wool by Classic Elite Yarn
Modifications:  I shortened the length.  And I'm glad I did.  However, my sweater came out wider than I like....perhaps it's because I used a thicker yarn (even though I did get gauge!) or because I knit too loosely.   Overall, I'm happy, happy, happy with this sweater; I will definitely make it again.
 

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty sweater and a pretty girl! She is all set for cool, fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous sweater (and little girl too). Love the kitten! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how she's working it for the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the colors. It turned out beautifully! I struggled with simple hats last year...very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! so cute. I love it's color and fabric looks very comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet sweater. Top-down? It looks like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweater. This is very comfy when the cold breeze comes.

    ReplyDelete