Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Free Clutch Purse Pattern

This morning I came across this free clutch pattern from Kwik Sew.

I thought it was really cute and would be fun to make for a special event, or just for a fun makeup bag! It would be easy to dress up with trims, embroidery, applique, or beading.

I also been enjoying all the pictures at Emma's Sewing Site. I'm in the mood to do some garment sewing again, and all her maternity and nursing sewing is inspiring.

Today is a rainy day and I feel like sewing! Yea!

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the pattern!! I was looking for somhting to make my friend for a going-away present.
    ~Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning ...I found this pattern also and made a clutch. It came out beautiful. I misplaced the pattern and could not remember where on the web I had found it. Thanks for posting it, you saved me much googling time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete