Monday, May 14, 2007

Pink and Green Quilt


If the store would have had more of this fabric, I would have bought enough to make a quilt for my bed. As it happened, I was able to buy enough for this baby quilt which I made for a dear friend's baby girl. The baby's room is decorated in pink and green, and I knew I just had to make a quilt for her when I saw the fabric. I love the "shabby chic" style of the pink and green flowers, and like I said, I wish there had been more fabric so I could make a quilt for my bed. I did get enough extra to make a pillow or two which I will sew up one of these days.
Ruth

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is very pretty! You are amazing with fabric. :) ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt. I love the colors, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth,

    The quilt is beautiful!!! I love the way the fabrics really work with the design your chose. Gorgeous!!! Yes, I'd love one of those for my bed too!!!! You do fantastic work....and quick!!! Keep inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete