Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving



15 years ago I made 2 little pilgrim girl dresses for my girls to wear on Thanksgiving day. This last week I made an Indian outfit for Jacob. Emily is pictured here wearing the one of the dresses that Jessica, Heather, Katie, and Ellen wore years ago. Yes, that is a tear on Emmy's cheek. I don't think she wanted her picture taken.


I have not had time to sew in ever so long, and the Indian costume was a quick sew. It was rather fun to sew something in speed-mode without having to worry too much about fit. Jacob has hardly taken the outfit off since I finished it. :-)


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am thankful for the outlet this blog has been for me, but mostly I am thankful for the blog-friends I have made along the way. I appreciate all your kind and encouraging comments. You've been great! Have a blessed Thanksgiving day!


Ruth



2 comments:

  1. Hello--I stumbled on your blog and LOVE it! Your sewing is phenomenal! I just wanted to say hi and I will be checking back often for updates and your beautiful pictures! I would love to add your button to my blog if you don't mind! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tag" from www.septembersbride.blogspot.com

    Tami

    ReplyDelete