Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My cousin's dress

If you want to see pictures of the last bridesmaid dress in progress, visit my cousin's Xanga blog. She lives out of state so we couldn't make her dress like we did the others...fortunately her mom is an expert seamstress and the dress sounds like it is coming along well. She also includes a picture of the pattern we're using which I have not shown here.

Bonny and I have always been very close, but very long distance friends. (Usually only getting to see each other every 2 or 3 years at family reunions). This year will be special because because she gets to come to Oklahoma for my wedding in March and I get to go see her for her wedding in July.

Today holds more sewing and more wedding planning for me. Yea!
off to work,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment