Monday, February 06, 2006

Our new home!

Our realtor called today to let us know that the offer we placed yesterday was accepted!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down with excitment. I still can't believe that we found a home and that we both liked it as much as we did. Truly God is good...I really believe that it was God who worked this all out for us and my heart is very thankful today. Thank you Jesus!

The closing is set for Feb. 28th--so soon! We wanted to make it fast so that Justin can move in and start to get settled. We will need to go furniture shopping! We seriouly have NOTHING right now...but that's ok, because all you need is love when you are young and newly-married, right?

I promise, this blog will get back to being a sewing blog soon. So much has been going on with the house that I haven't had time to finish my dress. Soon though!

Yesterday Mom made the white capelet she posted about the other day. It turned out really cute. I can't wait for her to post pictures for you guys to see!

Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new home. May it be full of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I am so happy your offer was excepted!!!! I cant wait to come and see you married, seems like you were just a baby not to long ago :( you all are growing up to fast!!!
    Love ya,
    Aunt Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,

    I am so excited for you! It looks like a lovely home and a great home to start married life! You are grown up! Love the updates on the dress and plans too! Kristin and I are looking forward to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica!

    Wow- how exciting!! It's a lovely home, and I also happen to love the capalet :-)

    Thanks for posting on my blog- how did you find it?

    We miss you at WHC. When is your wedding? I am So excited for you!!

    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your blog.

    I just read that you got the house. Though I don't really know you except from having a love of sewing, I am excited for you and your DH to be. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete