Friday, January 26, 2007

Knitted Baby Booties

Aren't these knitted baby booties adorable? I think they look like little snow boots! One of Justin's younger sisters, Jillian, made them for our soon-to-arrive baby boy, and she did such a good job! I can't wait to try them on him.

My younger sister Ellen knitted this cap for the baby. I was so impressed with both of these girls talents. Thank you Ellen and Jillian!


Less then 3 weeks till his due date...I can't wait! Justin and I have been very busy with bunches of little projects that we're trying to get done before the big arrival. Last week Justin finished painting the nursery, and since then I've been busy washing the baby's clothes and bedding and getting everything set up. It's not completely finished yet, so I'll save pictures of the room til we are done!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting Jessica! You must be due right around my birthday. I am sure the next 3 weeks will go very quickly!

    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete